New extension for synching vBulletin to Mailrelay
We have just added a new extension for syncing your vBulletin forum users with your Mailrelay account. It’s free and can be found here:
Once downloaded, you will find a zip file inside, with all the instructions required for installation. You can put your thoughts about the extension in this post.
Next you can see some images from this extension:
1) First, on the left, some of the options of the vBulletin extension.Extension for syncing vBulletin
2) Configuration options for the extensionExtension for syncing vBulletin with Mailrelay
3) First step in the sync process. We select the account we want to sync, introduce its access data, although those may be saved from previous step.Product for vBulletin, sync to Mailrelay
4) Next step in the syncing process is to select from which groups, and to which groups, we want to sync our vBulletin users.vBulletin product
5) The sync process and its progress bar:vBulletin to Mailrelay Sync product
6) Once the sync process is finished, a summary is shown with the sum of synced users, updated or removed.Free vBulletin to Mailrelay sync product
7) Also, from the extension, you can launch previously created newsletter, just saving a bit of time.Extension (product) for vBulletin
We really hope this extension is useful for you, and helps you sync your vBulletin forum with your Mailrelay account.